New Patient In-take Forms (downloadable PDFs)
- Testosterone replacement therapy in hypogonadal men at high risk for prostate cancer: results of 1 year of treatment in men with prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia.
- Testosterone therapy in hypogonadal men and potential prostate cancer risk: a systematic review.
- Effects of testosterone undecanoate on cardiovascular risk factors and atherosclerosis in middle-aged men with late-onset hypogonadism and metabolic syndrome: results from a 24-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Efficacy and safety of a testosterone patch for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in surgically menopausal women: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
Additional Articles (downloadable PDFs)
- Adverse Events Associated with Testosterone Administration
- American Heart Association
- Growth Hormone Promotes Healthy Aging
- Low Serum Testosterone Increase Mortality
- Testosterone in Prostate Cancer Patients Increases
- Testosterone Patch Increases Sexual Desire in Menopausal Women
- Testosterone and Men’s Quality of Life
- The Endocrine Society