Laser Hair Removal (LHR)
Get smooth, silky, hairless skin TODAY!
Here At PowerMD Our Laser Hair Removal System Safely And Effectively Treats Unwanted Facial And Body Hair On Both Men And Women.
“Had such an AMAZING experience at Power MD., I could not have asked for a better first experience with laser hair removal. From the moment I walked in I was welcomed so warmly by the staff and was taken back by how beautiful the practice was. The process during LHR was so painless and effortless, fantastic communication from start to finish, and definitely felt an overwhelming sense that my comfort level was their first priority. I cannot wait to go back for more treatments! Thank you, Dr. Power!”
Laser hair removal effectively destroys hair follicles without damaging the surrounding skin, significantly reducing hair regrowth. However, because hair grows in different phases, several sessions may be needed to achieve optimal results.
At Power MD, we use the DioLux, the fastest, most powerful, and comfortable laser for all skin types on the market. The 808nm diode operates up to 10 pulses per second, speeds capable of treating women’s legs or men’s backs in half the time. The DioLux is equipped with an exclusive Diolimated beam profile; a true collimated beam with a sapphire tip that provides optimal contact cooling to provide a painless hair removal treatment. Its various pulse modes allow safe treatments on all skin types, year-round. Optimal timing for treatments is 6-8 weeks apart. Ask any one of our talented staff about how much we love this laser.
- Treats All Skin Types
- Superior Cooling
- 10x Faster
- Superior Beam Delivery
Depending on patient age and skin type, 80% reduction of dark coarse hair may require 3 to 10 treatment sessions. Vellus or “peach fuzz” hair may remain after the series of treatments. Blonde or gray hair will not respond to treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure and do not use self-tanning products or tanning beds within 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not wax, tweeze, bleach, or have electrolysis 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not use depilatories up to 1 week prior to treatment.
- Do not use Retin-A (tretinoin) or glycolic products (in the treatment area) for 1 week prior to treatment.
- A skin-lightening agent (4% hydroquinone) may be prescribed for pre-treatment if the patient has a tan, a darker skin type or hyperpigmentation in that area to be treated.
- Please let us know if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Shave treatment area as closely as possible without damaging the skin surface the day before or the day of the laser treatment.